Thursday, October 16, 2008

BARACK IS JUST LIKE FIDEL



I was only 2 months old when Fidel Castro took power in Cuba. Because I was premature, the doctors wouldn't allow my parents to vaccinate me with the adult-dosage vaccine required to leave the country. So, we were stuck in Communist Cuba until I turned two years old in 1961, when I was strong enough to survive the vaccine. Of course I was too young to remember how I lost my land, my country, my soul. I grew up hearing about it from my parents, my aunts, uncles, parents' friends and at every Cuban coffee window in Miami. The bottom line is this: People in Cuba in the 1950's were fed up with the current state of affairs. Along came a young, handsome, eloquent, intelligent lawyer-turned community organizer (RADICAL-ACTIVIST). At first, the Cuban people felt hope and were for change. Once Fidel took power, then the people realized that he had taken their power and freedom. That was the change. I have Fidel flashbacks every time Obama opens his mouth. Every time he and his militant wife bump fists, I hear thunder. The thunder of doom. Now my country and my soul are America. I've been here 48 years. I have voted in ever single major election since I turned 18. I love America. I don't want to lose her too. So, don't be a fool. Don't let history repeat itself. On November 4, vote McCain/Palin.

1 comment:

Ryan Kelley said...

Apr 21, 2009
You are so right-on about the correlation of the two 'dictators'. He's making us (USA) look like fools.I hope the people who put OHB into the whitehouse rebel. But, most are clueless. I was born and raised in Miami. God bless you and thanks for your service to the citizens of S. FL.
Ryan